- The Faculty
- Contact Us
ফ্যাকাল্টি প্রতিষ্ঠা >> বেঙ্গল এক্ট এবং গভর্ণমেন্ট রেজুলিউশানের মাধ্যমে
The State Medical Faculty of Bangladesh was established in 1972 from the continuation of The Bengal Act-1914 for the purpose of holding examinations and awarding diplomas to L.M.F. and M.M.F doctors. After partition of Bengal in 1947, The State Medical Faculty of East Pakistan was created for the same purpose. Subsequently compoundership, Dressership, Para-medical Technicians and Palli Chikitshak courses have been introduced and this faculty has been holding examinations and issuing certificates to the successful candidates.